Athletics Wall of Distinction (AWOD)
Article by: Peter Reimer – RMC, Sports Information and Promotion Coordinator
In conjunction with the varsity awards night, four outstanding members of the RMC sporting community will be inducted into the RMC AWOD – along with the 2007 Fencing Team. Follow the links below to see the details of their achievements at RMC and beyond.
- Olympic triathlete Sharon Donnelly – Athlete – https://goo.gl/AvtrDk
- Basketball player Kevin Dulude – Athlete – https://goo.gl/Mg1kr4
- Runner Ted Tromanhauser – Athlete – https://goo.gl/TfXFuk
- Football coach Doug Hargreaves – Builder – https://goo.gl/agiAzu
- OUA Champion 2007 Fencing – Team – https://goo.gl/evh2GV
Note: RMC’s Athletics Wall of Distinction, founded and sponsored by the Class of 1970 through its endowment fund managed by the RMC Foundation, was established to honour those who have brought distinction to the college through significant achievements and contributions in sport while at RMC and/or following graduation throughout their athletics careers.