WHO IS HE?
- Graduated from McGill University with a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering;
- Spent six months as a design engineer at Chalk River Nuclear Establishment;
- He was attached to the Royal Navy Dockyard in Chatham, England building O Class submarines;
- Attended the University of Toronto for graduate studies in Operations Research;
- Served three years as Commanding Officer of the West Coast Dockyard;
- Broke his leg during a RMC staff hockey game;
- After retiring from the Canadian Forces obtained a Master of Business Administration degree at Queen’s University;
- Taught in the Faculty of Business Administration at RMC for nine years;
- His community service has included; Board Member Hotel Dieu Hospital, and the Hotel Dieu Foundation, Vice President of the Board of Kingston United Way;
- Currently serving on the boards of the Kingston branch of the RMC Club and the Corps of Commissionaires.
WHO IS HE?
a) RCNC247 Robert Montgomery;
b) 4459 Edward Murray;
c) 3834 William Broughton; or
d) 8247 David Cogdon.